NeptuneSuzy's Blog

Sims2 Addict! I'm totally addicted to making all sorts of custom content for The Sims2! There's no stopping me! LOL!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

OK, I admit it!

I have a few pounds to lose before I look like I do in my picture again! LOL!
After weighing myself the other day, and chatting with my Simming buddies Debra and Heather, I've jumped on the bandwagon of weight-loss. And I have no intention of falling off the wagon, so when I get a grumpy because the pounds are not falling off instantly I'll just jump in my blog and whine!

So now I intend to busy myself with some sim creations. I'm in the proccess of sorting through some walls so I can package them up and send them to my friend Debbie. Then I think I'll post some on my Sim Site. I also have a few gowns to post on my site today.

I made a couple of Nursery Room Re-colors for TSR last week, for the Nursry Time FA Theme. Then I went crazy with all the textures I collected and made a whole lot more room re-colors! LOL! I posted a Purple Nursery Room at Linda's, and I have a blue one that I'm working on for her site also. Not to mention that I have about 4 more sitting on my desk top. I guess I'll eventually put a couple on my site and then some more at TSR.

Well, I guess I'm off to finish my wall gathering, and wait for those pounds to fall off! LOL!


:)

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Hey Suzy....you didn't tell me you started a blog. I'll put a link to it on your page at my site so your fans can stay current with your dieting progress *wink*

Sitting at a computer as much as we do is NOT good for our figures, eh?

It was great to finally see a real picture of you. I also am a few pounds heavier than my picture....but hey...it's the internet...you're not supposed to tell people this LOL

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Grizzelda said...

I use someone else's butt in my pic because I don't think mine would fit! lol I just figured out that you had ENTRIES in your blog. Silly me. And I downloaded the nursery set and gave them all fives today. It was fun! I love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home