NeptuneSuzy's Blog

Sims2 Addict! I'm totally addicted to making all sorts of custom content for The Sims2! There's no stopping me! LOL!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Weekend's Over!

OK, I didn't get most of my walls uploaded over the weekend! I didn't get any uploaded! LOL! But I did make a nice gown texture (if I do say so myself, heehee) for one of Grizzelda's Wonderful Meshes. And I managed to make another recolor of her babyDoll Mesh also.



And........I just uploaded 27 walls a few minutes ago!
I'm also working on finishing some Baby Nursery Recolors that are just about done. I'm not looking forward to making all the preview pictures...but I'll just have to get to it!

My latest news is that I'm very excited to be part of "The Literate Sim"! Yay! (Link is on the right) Thanks Jen and Cristin!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home