NeptuneSuzy's Blog

Sims2 Addict! I'm totally addicted to making all sorts of custom content for The Sims2! There's no stopping me! LOL!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dresses for Granny!


I made some Summery recolors of one of Grizzelda's Wonderful Granny Dress Meshes this afternoon! I just uploaded them to my site.

What else have I been up to? I made a "Glowing Doorbell" Object Mesh. I posted it at Linda's site. There's a link to Linda's site on the right.


And I made a bunch of stuff over at TSR. Alot of paintings, Residential Lots and a new Set of Patio Furniture!

Enjoy!
:)

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Anna Carrasco Bowling said...

I can't say how happy I am to find out my favorite Sims2 creator has her own site and blog -- wonderful stuff there. I can tell I'm going to be doing a lot of downloading. Fabulous work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home