NeptuneSuzy's Blog

Sims2 Addict! I'm totally addicted to making all sorts of custom content for The Sims2! There's no stopping me! LOL!

Friday, August 18, 2006

My Favorite Lot.....FallingWater!

I just uploaded my re-creation of Frank Loydd Wright's Falling Water House to MTS2. It's been available on my own site for some time now and has been very popular, so Ithought I'd put it out to a wider audience. I hope it's enjoyed by some Simmies! I tried to come as close as I could to teh actual house while still making it playable for our Simmies! BTW, I would be one happy camper if I could live in this real life home! :)





I also uploaded some recolors of Grizz's sheer alpha teen jammies to my site. I love this mesh, it's so cute!

And over at TSR I'm still hooked on the Tropical Paradise Theme and just uploaded some more Tropical Paintings!

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Anna Carrasco Bowling said...

Lot looks great in one of my custom hoods, waiting for a loving Simfamily to move in. Absolutely gorgeous work; looks a lot like the real thing.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Thanks so much for the compliment, I appreciate it! I love this house in it's real life version, and so I just had to make a Sim version for my Simmies. I'm glad you like it, hope your Sim Family likes it too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home